Monday, January 4, 2010

How I felt in the creation of my first blog in Blogger

Whew! What an experience! Well... actually, this is my second time blogging. You see, I have a second blog at this url: detectivecheng.multiply.com.

I stopped using that account ever since I had set foot on SST. Luckily, I had first-hand experience at this, otherwise I would be called a swaku. But even if I had no idea how to blog, the teachers are friendly enough to help me. One thing you should know about me, is that I've got no internet connection so I'd hang out at school, after school, or head off to someone else's place to do work.

To create this blog, I encountered a lot of difficulties. There was a point where they said I had attempted to create 2 account using the same computer, and the website kind of thought I was a spammer, and so it stopped me.

I feel blogging is a good way to connect with people round the globe. But I think I might have problems accessing my blog at times so I hope you teachers won't mind me.

And I'm in Sec 1-01.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zhi Chao

    Just to find out, have you got any internet access by now? Need any help on that?

    ReplyDelete