Monday, January 4, 2010

Bridge-building project

I feel that working as a team in my class is very new to me. I haven't been involved in group activities since the start of the PSLE last year. This new class gave me the shivers at first because I had no idea what to expect from my new classmates.

We don't interact so much as we are not familiar with one another, yet. We don't even know one another well, let alone work together. But I think I interact well with the team.

I think I would contribute more to future activities as I have to admit I haven't been doing too much this time round. Of course, it was probably I was unsure what to do.

As I was saying, because it was my first time working with my group, I was very uncomfortable with working with them, but I think I won't be so shy with them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment